The Bazaar's Code of Conduct is the community guidelines for our members. It helps promote a friendly and safe environment for all. Following our Code of Conduct is an easy way to make a big impression where it counts the most - connecting with our other members!
Code Of Conduct
1. Be nice and treat other members with respect and kindness;
2. Do not harass, stalk, insult, threaten or use profane racist or otherwise innapropriate language;
3. Do not post replicas or unauthorized reproductions;
4. Do not post new items if produced by you or your company;
5. Communicate & transact with other members in a honest, accurate and timely manner;
6. Do not contact members with frivolous, non-legitimate offers. All offers, regardless if they lead to a purchase, must be in good faith;
7. Do not share private information of another members;
8. Do not use any public areas of our Service to demonstrate or discuss a dispute with another member, the Bazaar or others;
9. All of your listings must accurately align within our current Categories and Markets;
10. Respect Apartment Therapy's Bazaar Monitoring & Curation Team.