Transact how you want! Set up (or link your Stripe account) to begin accepting online orders for all your fixed-price listings with a low service fee of 5.9% + $0.30* for US sellers & credit cards. Choose which orders you want to accept or reject and know your transactions are backed by Stripe.
Here's how it works
- Join our community of vintage and secondhand used furniture sellers and fill out your Store profile to share a bit about yourself and your company.
- Click the SELL button to create your first listing and publish it live on the Bazaar. You can edit, close and re-open the listing from your Manage Listings page.
- Set up Stripe Payments to link your Stripe account and begin accepting online payment. After setting it up, your shoppers will be able to click BUY NOW button on your listings to create a new order.
- You'll be notified via email to Accept or Reject the order and share any shipping/delivery fees. The Buyer will be prompted to pay for the full order amount in full before you are notified to begin delivery.
- Coordinate shipping/delivery and mark the order as Complete. You can withdraw your sale funds, minus our service fees, directly from your Stripe account.
Using Stripe to collect funds is optional for all sellers. Sellers can choose to collect their sale proceeds in cash or use a 3rd party payment processor, like PayPal, off-site. In this scenario, Buyers will use the messaging feature to contact the Seller directly.
*International sellers and cards will incur different processing rates