Apartment Therapy's Bazaar is a community-driven marketplace for vintage designer furnishings and accessories. Our mission is to help buy & sell one million pieces of designer furniture at great prices.
As a member, you can shop or sell vintage, antique, and secondhand used designer furniture and home accessory items. It’s 100% free to join, browse, shop & publish a listing — you only incur a service fee when your item sells!
For Buyers - How It Works
- Browse our latest listings or filter the available selection to find the perfect item in your area! Save listings to your Favorites to access them later.
- Have a question about the item? Click the Message Seller button to send the Seller a private message. You can ask a question about the item or negotiate item price and/or delivery method.
- When you're ready to purchase, click the BUY NOW button to create a new order for the item. The Seller is notified to review your order and accept it to move forward with the transaction.
- Once the Seller accepts, you can PAY for your order securely online, backed by Stripe. The Seller will coordinate pick up/shipping/delivery (depending on the option you chose) and complete the order.
For Sellers - How It Works
- Join our community of vintage and secondhand used furniture sellers and fill out your Store profile to share a bit about yourself and your company.
- Click the SELL button to create your first listing and publish it live on the Bazaar. You can edit, close and re-open the listing from your Manage Listings page.
- Set up Stripe Payments to link your Stripe account and begin accepting online payment. After setting it up, your shoppers will be able to click BUY NOW button on your listings to create a new order.
- You'll be notified via email to Accept or Reject the order and share any shipping/delivery fees. The Buyer will be prompted to pay for the full order amount in full before you are notified to begin delivery.
- Coordinate shipping/delivery and mark the order as Complete. You can withdraw your sale funds, minus our service fees, directly from your Stripe account.